ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had all the dents removed :)

2000 Clio 172
Just had all the dents removed from my car by a guy called Mr Dent. I had at least 4 dents in each door, 3 dents and a large crease in the bonnet. I paid £150 the gent was working on my car for 7 hours and it looks absolutley fantastic! When taken to a body shop I was told the panels will need spraying and I would be looking at £400 - £500.
Excellent job done I cant find a dent!

http://www.mrdent.co.uk/

Z4
Always meant to do my cup as those doors dent so easily! Never got round to it mind.

Glad you got it all sorted mate.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Good job, although seven hours is a long time! Took the guy at the NW dent removal meet about 30mins to remove 20+ dents from mine and only a couple of hours to do more than 10 cars! Bet it looks a lot better though, nothing like smooth panels to make a car look good. :)

2000 Clio 172
I am so happy with it, just need the following sprayed -

Front & rear bumber and rear quarter requires spraying as it looks like a terrible job has been done in the past.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah get some pictures up of the before and after if you've got any.

Fiesta ST-2
I'm guessing the clios are pretty easy to get dents out of then? I mean some cars you cant get the tools in to pull/push them out. I have a few door dinks and a dent on one of the rear arches that I'll be looking to get rid of in the near future.

It's A Reno
Just had a look in the galleries on that link.
It's practically black magic lol.

2000 Clio 172
Unfortunatly I didnt get chance to pake pictures before, I could take some now but there is nothing to compare them to. Stupid really it really would have backed up my post lol!