ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had car stolen!

172 GTR

You cant win with these bast@rds . If you hide your keys they beat the sh!t out of you until you tell them where they are. They all come mob-handed and tooled up too.

Ill take anyone on, 1 v 1 with no knives or guns. But they wont play to these rules.

Just hand over your keys and live to tell the tale.

Glad you and your mum are o.k. mate!

Bring back hanging!!!!

my mums friends were in the house one day and it got robbed and they got nearly £3000 comp for disstress and they didnt even see the burgurals!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by rockport on 08 December 2004

I felt alittle sick after reading your post Kelly! Not for the fact your car was stolen but the way they manage to break in your house & catching them red handed while telling you what to do :mad: Total scum! They should bring back hanging! I cant imagine how you must be feeling as a result.

Kinda has a happy ending (not for your cup i know) fingers crossed they get whats coming to them, but something tells me its going to be a slap on wrist and no milk and cookies for 3 months going by our current legal system workings! :mad: Turns out we are running at of room to store these w**kers!

Fingers corssed you get a good return on your cup, and that the scum bags get whats coming! ie 3 nights with mikec

Yeah James, id feel so pissed if someone tried telling me what to do in my own house!

I hope justice is done for you Kelly.

P.S Jamesy, i saw you last night, i was in my mums VW Polo..blow me a kiss next time!

-Rob

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 08 December 2004

Really sorry to hear about this! I recently bought a key safe for exactly this reason!
Yeah we have one of those, bolted in a kitchen cupboard so its not too obvious. Shame people are more willing to fit an exhaust (and make even more people want to nick it) than actually spending a bit on security.

-Rob

Stealth Bomber R26

Kelly

Thats well bad sorry to hear it hope you and your mum are soon feelin better.

As the police have caught them it will obviously be going to court. If so you may be able to claim compensation from the Criminal Compensation Board (i think its called) may be worth gettin in touch with them

Pete

Clio 182 FF & Cups

Sorry to hear it mate. Shame the fcuker didnt kill himself when he put it in the wall. Hope for your sake its a right off, I hade to take back a nova gsi that wasnt quite a right off and the car never felt like mine after that.

Check out http://www.eddiewright.co.ukwww.eddiewright.co.uk for some seriously overpriced 172/cups. Might help you get a good price.

As for going to bed with your keys id say dont bother. If there willing to break in for your keys anyway god knows what they may have done to you to get them.. not worth it, its a sh!tter but its what you pay insurance for in the end.

[Edited by fewie_172 on 08 December 2004 at 1:45pm]

R5 Gordini Turbo

Here are the trade values for your car

Good cond £6825, ave cond £6100, poor cond £5325

Retail Value: £8575

They will offer you to start with around the 6k mark.

If you need assistence pm me as I am in the trade and may be able to offer advice.

172 Exclusive

Shocking stuff :eek:

All depends how bad the damange is, if it costs less to repair it than the value of the car then itll get repaired. I know this from first hand exprerience.

Hope the thieving skum get locked up and a big black guy makes them his biatch, i hate pikey thieving skum.

Hope you get it all sorted out soon Kelly

Quote: Originally posted by clioman on 08 December 2004

How mant times people got to be told, Go to be with your keys.
surely if they are so desperate to get the car as to break in and then just threaten people that try and stop them, taking the keys to bed is asking for trouble.....its a car at the end of the day!

Mini Cooper S sport

^^^yeah its a shame he didnt get a few serious injuries for his trouble. Thats pretty scary stuff, but I hope you manage to get a new(er) car out of it. At least neither of you were hurt.

Honda S2000

Police just rang to ask me "Forensics have looked over your car and need to know by any chance was the large kitchen knife found in the car yours??" errrr NO!!!! Looks like I had a lucky escape from the psycho!!

He has been charged and turns out he is wanted by another police force for more sinister crimes!! My car isnt as bad as I expected, needs a new front bumper and bumps on each panel but nothing that cant be fixed. Thanks for all you comments! If you live in Cheshire then be careful cos the Police said its happening loads round here.

Quote: Originally posted by Kelly_ on 08 December 2004

Police just rang to ask me "Forensics have looked over your car and need to know by any chance was the large kitchen knife found in the car yours??" errrr NO!!!! Looks like I had a lucky escape from the psycho!!

He has been charged and turns out he is wanted by another police force for more sinister crimes!! My car isnt as bad as I expected, needs a new front bumper and bumps on each panel but nothing that cant be fixed. Thanks for all you comments! If you live in Cheshire then be careful cos the Police said its happening loads round here.
:eek: jesus it just gets scarier and scarier! hope you get it back soon!

Punto/Clio GTT

sorry to hear about the car mate, and hope you and your mom are ok.

has anyone read the papers earlier this week? apparantly a top policeman has called for people powers in their own home to be changed. apparantly he wants it so if a burglar comes into your home, you can use any force necessary to protect yourself without worrying about being sued for assault gbh murder, etc etc.

I totally agree and think if an intruder is in your house you should be able to deal with them anyway possible.

FM

MINI JCW

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 08 December 2004

question is why were they able to steal your keys. who honestly leaves their keys by a door or window these days.

anyway hope it all gets sorted
the lad has just had is car stolen and last thing he needs his clever clogs like you opening your mouth.

Sometimes people forget to take there keys to bed with them, you come home from work and put them down and forget about them. remember this is NOT his fault

Really really sorry to hear about this, it sucks big time.

Not in the same league this, as there was no break-in and no threats, but just as an example of our legal system...

Many moons ago I had an my old Nova Swing nicked. It and another car, were involved in a MAJOR police chase across, fields, along fast roads and all sorts. The 14 year old driver of my car eventually started trying to slam police cars off the road, he ended up totalling my car, and causing thousands of pounds worth of damage to my car, other cars, police cars...a PARK.

Anyone who can guess what penalty he got wins a fiver...

Thats right! YOOOOOOURE a winner! A small fine and a spanked botty.

Volvo S60 T5

Feel for you Kelly:(, I would be so gutted if it happened to me.

Lets hope the lock the f**kers up, throw away the keys and they get bumf**ked everynight by a big butch fag!

[Edited by Mike172sport on 12/8/2004 7:57:52 PM]

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member

sorry to here about this

have you ever noticed that all the thieving cu*ts never get hurt when they crash cars :mad:

we need harsher punishments in this country for crimes to make the criminals think twice before committing them (boot camps would be a good start)

Its a shame it was just you and your Mum there at the time. I have a nice steel baseball bat waiting if they come through my front door. That must have been quite scary for you, but at least your all OK, as the car can be replaced after all!

If your at home without a guy around, it would be best not to take the keys to bed with you! If they are stupid and crazy enough to break a window in, they will be nasty bstads and likely to come into your room to find them! My guess would be that they would have a knife on them as protection if someone confronted them. Its just not worth being seriously hurt over for a car.

Shame they didnt write themselves off at the same time, they are just complete low life scum. This is becoming far too common lately! Too many tw*ts living out there Playstation games for real! What makes me feel even more angry, is the LAW is on their fecking side!! You hurt them and youll get banged up for protecting yourself, your family and your own property!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! :mad:

What area are you from, as in county.

Cant put my feelings about these kind of scumbag c*nts into words. I had to deal with a family yesterday who came downstairs in the morning to find the doors open, plasma screens and hifis etc all gone, various other valuables gone... and Porsche Cayenne and Mazda RX8 missing from the drive.

F*ckers. Glad to hear youre ok Kelly.

Liam

Honda S2000

I live near Warrington in Cheshire. Never had any trouble before, apart from once years ago when someone broke into the house and stole a video player, a clock and some party size desserts from the freezer!! There were no fingerprints, only footprints cos the guy had no shoes on... they dusted for toe prints! Strangest crime ever.

Quote: Originally posted by V6ing on 08 December 2004
Its a shame it was just you and your Mum there at the time. I have a nice steel baseball bat waiting if they come through my front door.

Do you really think attacking a thief is a good idea? While hes in prison one of his mates breaks into your house and slits your throat while you sleep or burns your house down. Pissing them off will give you nothing but grief.

Quote: Originally posted by andrewm on 08 December 2004

Its a shame it was just you and your Mum there at the time. I have a nice steel baseball bat waiting if they come through my front door.

Do you really think attacking a thief is a good idea? While hes in prison one of his mates breaks into your house and slits your throat while you sleep or burns your house down. Pissing them off will give you nothing but grief.

Thats true, but I think your natural instinct would be to firstly protect yourself and your family before any consequences come into it. It would be impossible to say what you would really do in them circumstances, its easy to talk about what you would do, like some boxers talk a good fight... and then get their head kicked in!

One other thing that I used to overlook, is removing the key from the inside of the lock at night, locking the door but leaving the key in the key lock is mad... as they can just break part of the glass and reach in and unlock the door with the key. Remove all the keys from all the doors at night, even if it doesnt stop them, its not as easy.

Please dont have nightmares tho, sleep well. (Crimewatch UK)

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by V6ing on 09 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by andrewm on 08 December 2004

Thats true, but I think your natural instinct would be to firstly protect yourself and your family before any consequences come into it. It would be impossible to say what you would really do in them circumstances, its easy to talk about what you would do, like some boxers talk a good fight... and then get their head kicked in!

One other thing that I used to overlook, is removing the key from the inside of the lock at night, locking the door but leaving the key in the key lock is mad... as they can just break part of the glass and reach in and unlock the door with the key. Remove all the keys from all the doors at night, even if it doesnt stop them, its not as easy.

Please dont have nightmares tho, sleep well. (Crimewatch UK)

i got a right arsenal next to my bed incase i hear the alarm going off etc

FM

Honda S2000

The guy is in jail and the police said he will get 1-2 years. Ive just got my stuff from my car and found a mobile that wasnt mine... read through it and it has numbers like driver mobile and stuff. I think it is from the guy who got away. The police should be able to get him now too.

So pleased he got caught!! Thats really great to hear he will be living in a cell for a while now, perfect place for low life scum! Lets hope the phone will be a help to catch the other t**ser as well. Good luck!