ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had the AA out...

Renault Clio 182
to see to an engine management light on the dash, bloke says its the O2 or CO2 sensor on the exhaust system but ok to drive just might get a flat spot occasionally.

gonna be on to Renault tomorrow for the fix,warranty will cover it wont it.how long will it take to fix and will they charge me?

Last edited:
  CTR--VX220D
You called the AA out just to check a MIL !!!!! lol

Why didnt you pop down to your local garage instead!

Renault Clio 182

Renault insisted i did when i rang them as to not cause any unnecessary damage to the engine by driving it,then that damage not being under warranty and as the man says getting my moneys worth from the AA. they told me it was ok to drive so they will be liable if it goes bang on the way to the garage.

Renault Clio 182
the fella wrote it on the job sheet and underlined it,he said that the local Reg Vardy will try and rip me off by saying it needs towing in when it dosent and then try and sell me a hire car with a £250 excess.

CTR--VX220D

Renault insisted i did when i rang them as to not cause any unnecessary damage to the engine by driving it,then that damage not being under warranty and as the man says getting my moneys worth from the AA. they told me it was ok to drive so they will be liable if it goes bang on the way to the garage.

Understood - you have to get your warrenty covered ;)