ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Had the car serviced......

Impreza WRX
and the MOT done.

It cost me £257 notes..........!

All they did was change oil, filters etc etc ( small service ) and they changed the spark plugs too.

Most of the cost was labour cos they said they had to take the manifold off to get to the plugs........? Is this right?

Does anyone know if this is expensive for what i had done? or does it need adding to the other forum about the sh1t that car stealers tell us?

Cheers,

Chris L

also - car is running awesome - so not too miffed about the price. :)

Impreza WRX
No - they said that it was struggling to get through the emisions, so they changed them to pass them........:dead:

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
a flush / fuel system cleaner would have prob done a better on on emisions than changing the s.pluges. cost £10 too.

bad luck though

Shhh
I would of asked for the old ones..

Yes, plugs are under the manifold, not a bit job, few bolts, new gasket job done.

You have been conned... i'd never take it to renault for an MOT..

Plenty of £30 MOT places round here..

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
prob.

i found everything was made difficult when i had mine, even trying to get to the oil filter was a git compared to other cars

does it say how much the plugs were/

think renualt usaly charge about £80 for them when you can get some NKG ones for about £30 too.

I once got told my plugs where that worn out the garage were surprised they worked. When I asked to see them they couldnt show me so didnt charge me for the new ones :D

Shhh
and to throw another spanner in the works, i managed to get a service plus aux belt for £230 many a moon ago..

Im looking for a 72,000 service soon :)