ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just hooked my components up

they are finally in...and all i can say is...amazed:)

those audiobahn components sound amazing. So glad to be rid of the standard tweaters...my stereo is now sounding ace and i think its finally finished...for now:)

getting the dash off was well easy, once i removed the A pillar covers...i think that should be added into the guide..makes it so much easier!

just a quick thanks to evil ice for all his help and I recommend the audiobahn speakers highly!

i removed all the screws and got the dash loose. then popped off the covers..now i think about it...removing the dash is far to easy for words

ClioJohn, what audiobahn components was it that you got? Im starting to look at components now, and speakers for the back too. have you replaced them too?

Cheers ClioJohn, Think i may invest! at the moment my system sounds pants, and i want to get it sounding good before i attemp a boot install.

Have you got the audiobahns amped? or off the head unit?

210 watts RMS to the sub from a 500x!!! You should be getting more than that. If you have it bridged down to 2ohms you should be getting 400-500. If you have 1 channel per voicecoil then you should still be getting about 175 per coil.

Just thought id mention that.

Russ