ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just joined the clio hype, my little 182

2004 Clio 182
Hi all.

Haven't really posted in here yet but thought I'd do so by posting up the recent purchase! First time owning a Clio, but I'm partial to a french pocket rocket owning both the 205 (RIP) and the 106 GTi's. The clio is currently a little poorly after a potential poor fitment during the big belt change recently, so it's with k-tec as I write this!

Clio 182, RS192 Scorpion system (a little ear numbing at 3k on the motorway, but sings from 5k onwards!), sitting on KTR coilovers.

Needs new tyres shortly so intend to treat her to some Turini's too (if all gets sorted with the potential pulley slip issue, $$$$$$$), and finally have a go at a car track day (after doing a few on my bike in previous years). Any advise for essential fitments on these things?

Glad to be part of the clio family, when she's running right ;)

DSC_8517_zps3qqhsknx.jpg

DSC_8684_zpsr88nd7yd.jpg

DSC_8679_zpsbybsfkrg.jpg

2004 Clio 182
In fact ktec coilovers have a bad rep on here 2
Haha! My weekend just keeps on getting better. The clio ate itself near Bournemouth, so k-tec seemed like the closest and most feasible option. If it's related to the belt change then the garage back home in Jersey will be coughing up for it. As long as it's done :/

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Haha! My weekend just keeps on getting better. The clio ate itself near Bournemouth, so k-tec seemed like the closest and most feasible option. If it's related to the belt change then the garage back home in Jersey will be coughing up for it. As long as it's done :/

Will be fine im sure mate

RB 182 FF
There are some monkeys in their workshop apparently but hopefully a human will do yours...:up: