ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Joined. Waiting for my 182

Hi all,

Just become a member... Trying to get all th info I need brfore the 18th September. Bought mi self a Clio 182. Racing Blue (no stripes), both Cup packs, 6 disc changer. Just playing the waiting game... Its killing me... Go on holiday on the 4th sept. Come back on th 18th. Straight to Renault to pick mi new beast up... Aint even going home. Cant wait.

Not test drove the 182 and Ive been used to driving a Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo. Am I going to be impressed with the 182. I know it cant match the 20v Turbo but by the sounds of things it wont be far behind...

Just watched the TopGear vid for the 182... How much does it make you smile when you see the car on three wheels??? Thats mental.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yet another Racing Blue 182!!

Good choice mate, ive ordered the same but im having the stripes fitted as soon as i get it!

Kev.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

I ordered mine without seeing one in the flesh and without a test drive.

There was no point anyway,i wanted one and was hardly going to change my mind !

Still loving it...superb car

Ouch @ Tunnis comment lol

dk

911 GTS Cab

I have the exact same spec and you will not be disappointed, it is an amazing car and will look stunning!

Having come from a Impreza into a 182 I think like me there will be the odd occasion where you miss the punch in the back the turbo coming on boost gives you. In a way I have had to learn how to drive quickly all over again again as its a totally different power delivery to a turbo but in some ways more rewarding.

I think you will love the 182 mate cos it is a great car and IMO handles much better than my Subaru did. Like I say performance is slightly deceiving coming from a turbo car as the boost lets you know you are motoring whereas the 182 has such a smooth power delivery you often dont know how fast you are going till you look at the speedo!

Enjoy!

hi

just joined myself and also waiting for my 182 get it on 14 sept sleepless nights at the moment also got cup packs could not resist for price. ive had a secnic for the past six years for school runs but only got one left to take so decided to treat myself. havent had sports car since my mk1 astra GTE in 1985 since the kids were born

Welcome to the nuthouse Alan - you wont be disappointed with your choice of motor, I felt like a kid all over again when I got mine two couple of weeks ago.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by alan blackgold on 29 August 2004

hi

just joined myself and also waiting for my 182 get it on 14 sept sleepless nights at the moment also got cup packs could not resist for price. ive had a secnic for the past six years for school runs but only got one left to take so decided to treat myself. havent had sports car since my mk1 astra GTE in 1985 since the kids were born
Welcome to the madhouse mate, youll not regret your choice!