ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just looked at two 182s!!

Puma 1.7 16v
Just been out to the local Renault dealership.

They have a silver 182 in, that was nice, but the one I wanted to look at was a black one with Cup things. When I got to it I thought it was strange though as it had Cup wheels and spoiler, but no front splitter? It should have shouldn't it? It did have the half-leather inside.

It was a grumpy so and so of a salesman so i never got to take it out for a drive. :dapprove:

BMW M135i
The front splitters were fitted at the dealer and sometimes they didn't bother, most people probably wouldn't know it was missing or was supposed to have one. So thats probably why its missing.

106 GTi
A few dealers didnt bother fitting the front splitter from new, was one thing you needed to check when collecting it when buying new. Some took it from the backseat where it is put as it wont clear the ramps on the delivery trucks and never botherd to attach them.

Edit - doh beaten!

Puma 1.7 16v
I see thanks for that - I learn something new every day on here!!

I wish I drove it. One thing that struck me when I sat in it was that it was mainly Navy Blue, with black and silver bits. I always thought they were mainly black inside. I know the very first 172s were quite blue inside.

BMW M135i
The cups have the different blue interior bits than the normal full fat 172s, just to match the exterior as there only avaliable in mondial blue and silver.

I am assuming it may not have been ordered with the Cup Spolier kit. I found a carbon fibre version on KTec site for about £90 - easy fit too it seems. I have a nice silver one for sale if you want to pm me.