ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just meshed my 2002 *pic*

i think you should put the original fogs back in and take the mesh out......

sorry, it looks a bit.....um, not nice....:oops:

i havent got renault fogs, the car dint come with them, ive got some covers coming for these os it will look better!

I would leave it the colour it is, maybe black, but it might turn the front of your car into some wierd face if you do that!

L

liam

mine didnt come with fogs either mate so i just took the plaky fog covers off and left two holes! looks alright! tell you something though! get the bar taken out and it would look awsome! ive photoshoped it and it looks pretty smart!

ok andy

wat u need to do it remove the two screws at each side of the car which remove th einner arch enough to remove two bolts that u will see when u look behind where the inner arch was. they are 10 mm and one is gold one is silver (im not sure if u need to remove th egold but i did) then remove the two other 10mm silver bolts underneath th efront of the car which removes the plastiic bit. then just pull off the side from the wing cos they are just clipped.

hopes thats ok, i cud do a guid cos ive got pics

cheers

jon