ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just met a guy in the pub with a 172 Cup

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Parking up and a guy and his mrs were just getting out of their 172 cup. Ended up spending the night with them chatting about cars and stuff.

Quite a nice looking machine altho Im still not convinced about the front end. The wheels looked good and the colour was lovely. Naturally I told him about this board, altho hes in the army so doesnt have access to a computer much of the time.

Paul

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

It was both their car, they shared it.

And what this about an email? No I didnt get it? Send it to paul@infinicar.com Ive got loads of p**n and others sh*te stuff goes to that hotmail account, so I have it set to anything that comes from an unknown address, goes stright to the bin. Unless ofcourse u sent me the email with the subject "LETS BE NAUGHTY ON MY WEBCAM"...then I would sit up and listen

Paul