ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just my Luck :(

Storm Grey 200
Come out of work today to find this on my spotless 200, no note. :dead::eek:

5592589318_02df5ba8b2_b.png

I quickly drove home and got out my polishing gear, Luckily alot of it buffed out but there is still several deep scratches and a chunk on the lower bumper.

5592590936_58c137b18a_b.png

5591998097_e5ecd66d6b_b.png

5591997581_654872c5dc_b.png

Clio 182 cup
sorry to see that mate i would be F**king livid :mad:
makes me wonder y people do it at least most of it come out tho

MINI FJCW
One word... W**k**s

Some moron done exactly the same to me a little while back.

Although I would of been far angrier had it been a brand spanking 200.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
w*****s. At least you managed to get rid of the majority. Although that's not the point.

Storm Grey 200
f**king arseholes :(

Anyone at work with a red car? Or is it a public car park?

Unfortunately I have to park on anywhere I can on the road :(

I was distraught, and the other day some van reversed into the back of it while I was sat in the car, parked, in a car park. And birds love to poo on this, never got as much poo on my ph1. Honestly.

Crap news Nick. At least you managed to get the worst of it out, the beauty of soft Renault paint eh?

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
fuckin c***s, i hate wankas that do this and drive off. if i ever hit someones car and did damage i would leave a note! it happened to my cup twice, in one month, in my carpark at my flats but no cowardly little s**t owned up to it. does my nut!!!!!

MKV GTI
I feel your pain, the exact same thing happened to me :(

Seems to be common practice to damage someone else's property and promptly drive off, fuckwits.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Gutted mate, I know how you feel

I had this when i came home one day on my old 197. Down to the primer, had to get it resprayed :(

DSC04236.jpg

On the upside, any primer should match SG :cool: (jokes :))

Last edited:
  Listerine & Poledo
yep, that's massively gay.

I had similar happen, I even knew exactly which spaz did it, but without evidence he could just deny it and I could do nothing about it.

FUnny how people only give their cars a good wash and polish once a year, typically the same time that a scrape appears on your own car.

Storm Grey 200
Gutted mate, I know how you feel

I had this when i came home one day on my old 197. Down to the primer, had to get it resprayed :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/172gaz/DSC04236.jpg[/IM

On the upside, any primer should match SG :cool: (jokes :))[/QUOTE]

Tbf it's quite camp with the grey paint, would be alot worse to look at if it was a dark blue etc

Fiesta ST-3
Thats shocking. It really gets on my tits. Some one did it to my mum, luckily some local builders got all the ladies details as she got back in her car and drove off.

CBR1K, F21 125D
Poop.

Seems to have knocked the panel alignment out on the lower bumper to the wing around the ligh...wait...oh....