ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just off to test drive a 182

Roadster Coupe
Finally buying another renault sport car after my 172 and R26. I'm going to be looking at a 04 plate 182 in artic blue. 60K miles, full service apparently. its going for £5495. No marks on the body and wheels are in perfect condition. Anything to look out for? I'll have to check if the cambelt has been changed.

172 cup
usual 'have the belts been done'

other then that, rear wheel bearings, if it has a/c give that a blast etc

172 cup
thought of two more

front top mounts (creaking)
Gearbox dog bone mount (jerking when you first put foot down and fair bit of gearstick travel on hard acceleration)

S1RST/205GTI
Bit of a treck but i have just traded in my racing blue clio 182 with cup packs at Lookers Volkswagen Blackburn with nearly 44kmiles on and is mint for £5k and is just being sent to auction,might be worth giving them a ring

Roadster Coupe
Test drove it earlier. Belts havent been done so the garage is going to do it before I have it. Knocked it down from £5495 to £5200 inc service, MOT, full tank petrol and 6 months tax. Body work is excellent condition, not a mark or dent on the body work. no kurbing on the wheels. inside is like new. Cant wait to pick it up.

Roadster Coupe
I didnt sell my R26, I killed it! lol

Image002.jpg

Roadster Coupe
I aquaplaned on a dual carriage way. I was changing lanes while going through a deep puddle. Rain was that heavy you couldnt see in front of your face