ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just orderd a porter cable

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
so..........

what products will i need??

as i dont have a clue :eek:

also any guides on how to do this as i dont want to F**k my paint up :dapprove:

cheers karl

M135i
How much did you end up paying for it if you dont mind me asking? Was it a kit you got or just the pc on its own? Im really really looking into getting one.

A slow one :-(
I'm currently using the Poorboys SSRs but tbh I am having little joys with them. I suspect this maybe my poor technique, think the key is to go for small, slow passes with a small amount of product.

I'm going to get some Menzerna polishes to try out as they are meant to be the boys!

I presume you ordered plenty of additional pads etc?

RB 182
Like Eddie says I hope you've ordered lots of other bits at the same time as most of it is about half price.

Did you get the pads as well as you will need something like the Sonus SFX pads.

The Poorboys SSR range is supposed to be good to get the hang of it first off with quite good results, I've also just got some Menzerna polish because the results I've seen from them is great.

muz

big fat japanese bus
well worth it - get good an charge your mates £50 to do it ! Pays for itself in no time :)

I reckon £250 for everything including pads, delivery etc