ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JUST PAID 172 INSURANCE!

Bit of a bank account killer! I have just paid £1660.05 on my 03 172! Better to pay it all of tho as i hate debt and DDs!! 20 and 2 year ncb =(. Hopefully it should be like a k!

Kev

2012 WRX Waggon

i just got a quote from elephant, they have beaten direct line by 200 quid, was paying 650 with D/L elephant want 444!!!!

know where ur coming from P1KKG! in 89 when I was 21, I had a 88 XR2 - I too was paying 1600!!!

Quote: Originally posted by MIKE-CUP on 05 March 2004
Ouch!:eek: And I thought £419 fully comp was high.

whos that with!!!! I paid 500 fully comp with direct line after ringing round everyone, Ime over 30 with full NCB!!

I use Liverpool Victoria as they have been the chapest for me!

Not sure what they are like with young drivers though!

My car is group 20 and was reduced to £840 from £1200 (Direct Line)

I still have no idea how they work out car insurance. Im 25, 6 YNCB and pay at the mo about £650 on my 16V, when I was 18 and had just passed my test I was paying that on my XR2. My insurance just doesnt seem to go down despite me phoning around or getting older ????? Would love to get a 172 but would not want to pay the insurance hike.

Im 23 and have to renew mine this Friday.

I \paid Direct Live £1700 last year and have just got this down to £900 this year with Adrian Flux - and ive got six points on my licence. Direct Line wanted £1500 this year!

C

Cupster

Im 23, 5years ncb, all mods included with 500 excess from Arian Flux. All for 890 full comp. Ta very much! I was paying that for a metro when I first passed my test!!!!

Burgandy 174 sport t

I feel so much better after reading all of this!! 21, 4yrs ncb, on a 53 172 I got a quote of 834 from direct line but they dont let you modify the car so had to go with the next best at 938 (renault insurance) plus ne mods I do!!