ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just purchased a 172 phase 2

Clio 172 Ph2 in Silver
Well I've just purchased a Clio 172 sport, 52 plate and in A1 condition. Silver, 40K miles and CD changer. Very happy with the peformance. It's a bit of a backwards move from the cars I've owned prevoiusly and seems quite a bit slower than my Subaru P1 but I knew that before I had even got into the car.

So I'm sure I'll be posting some questions up soon.

A great site and there seems to be a lot of knowledgable people on here who know their clios.

Where do I get hold of one of the cliosport rear window stickers?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
in the shop mate (left hand side on the screen), seems everyone is buying silver 172s at the moment, this must be the 4th or 5th in the last week or so.

Golf R/Leon FR
hey dude welcome to the club, where you from?

cliosport stickers can be bought from the online shop, the link is at the top left of the page!!

Clio 172 Ph2 in Silver
I'm located in Wallington, Surrey. Paid £6K which is a steal :eek:. A1 condition, 1 owner etc. It's a buyers market.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for the stickers.