ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just put a deposit down on this...

Clio.gif

It's a 182 with Cup suspension package, 54 reg with 1 previous owner & 33k on the clock, half leather sports seats, climate control, etc...

Just waiting for the dealer to phone me back with finance details. Insurance is proving to be a pain though. Cheers for looking.

gt

I asked the the salesman if it definitely had the cup suspension on & he wasn't sure. He was a bit of a berk to be honest, fairly new to the job. Is there anyway of telling it's got the suspension (apart from the wheels obviously). I noticed it didn't have the spoiler pack on, can I add this at a later date?

TeZ

Non RS : (
Mate get out of there and get more for your money else where, As said above you can get a trophy for 9k or just search for a "Both Cup packed" 182 in Black gold elsewhere.

yep i think all the spoiler pack is is the front splitter (goes under along your front bumper and a rear Cup spoiler which you might be able to get off ebay but you may have to get it resprayed as getting one in Black gold will be nigh on impossible.

Well I haven't signed anything yet so nothing's for definate. There was a 55 reg Trophy for sale just around the corner for £10k with 14k miles but I didn't like the interior on it, much prefer the half leather in this one.

So you think I should pass this one by & keep looking?

Mk4 .:R32
You will lose the deposit if you back out now. trophys are nice, but if you will put plenty of miles on it I wouldn't bother

TeZ

Keep looking imho. but your money mate.

also buying a car from a berk would put me off LOL

330ci Conv
Mate get out of there and get more for your money else where, As said above you can get a trophy for 9k or just search for a "Both Cup packed" 182 in Black gold elsewhere.

I just paid 9k for my 04 182 with both cup packs but that was from Renault had 21k on the clock and car was MINT. Also got another years warranty hence why I brought it from Renault. Thought I did alrite?

I can only hope it fails finance, then I can have my deposit back. It seems I rushed into this a bit, perhaps it's something to do with with my limited knowledge of Clios! Nevermind, I'll give them a call & see what happens.

gt

TeZ

Yep if i get another Clio espec an RS wil have to have at least 6month warranty thats for sure i have nothing but trouble with my non RS as it is.

ST

I just paid 9k for my 04 182 with both cup packs but that was from Renault had 21k on the clock and car was MINT. Also got another years warranty hence why I brought it from Renault. Thought I did alrite?

Was Jeremy Beadle the salesman?

330ci Conv

Was Jeremy Beadle the salesman?

The salesman was a top bloke, gave me road tax, re-sprayed the mirrors and refurbed 2 of the wheels... plus £500 off the original price

ST
Am I right in assuming that Renaults come with a 3 year manufacturers warranty?

Yes tho yours being a 54 plate only has a few months left matey..

You will probably be offered an extended warranty tho...covers major parts IIRC, engine, gearbox and a few other particulars.

I'd say a 2004 182 with cup packs in mint condition should fetch about 8k. Wouldn't pay £1k more to buy it from a dealer.

Mate, for £9k you could have got a Trophy. I'd prefer a Trophy over a 182FF anyday!!! Who pays attention to how pretty the seats are? (Apart from girls)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Well I haven't signed anything yet so nothing's for definate. There was a 55 reg Trophy for sale just around the corner for £10k with 14k miles but I didn't like the interior on it, much prefer the half leather in this one.

So you think I should pass this one by & keep looking?

You didn't like the interior! You jest! lol

8995 is about 1k too much and it's not a cup!

Looking for a ph-quick...
as said, that's too expensive.
i paid £8,500 from a garage for my 2005 registered 182 with cup packs and 19,000 on the clock

edit: Anni182 not Amir!

Mk4 .:R32
You will lose the deposit if you back out now. trophys are nice, but if you will put plenty of miles on it I wouldn't bother

By law you cannot keep a deposit from a customer.

I stand corrected :eek:

9k does sound a lot for a 182. I bet they gave someone less than 7k for it in part-ex as well. robbing bas:quiet:

I've found a minter for 8.5k but gonna try and knock them down to 8k

FF Blackgold 182
I paid 9k for mine with 24k on the clock and pretty much mint. '04 plate with all the cup packs bought it June '06, so it still had 1 yr on the warranty etc and 1 year aa membership etc. I'd keep looking tbh mate, but if you are happy with it, go for it. Mine is Black Gold too and as everyone will tell you, looks amazing when clean, but just like any dirty black car when it isn't.

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
shame about the rear spoiler they look poo without it

nice car but please loose that ming window tint

Black 182
Only had mine for bout 6months now, but wasnt mint,previous owner was a smoker and few small marks on font seats but wasnt too fussed.

got it cheap where i werk:) first french car ive owned but dont think id ever have another black 1 looks nice when clean tho.