ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just put a deposit down on this...

Well the dealer just phoned me and said they want another £700 cash before they'll consider me for finance. Why couldn't they have told me that yesterday when I was there? I don't have that sort of money right now, so it's back to square one methinks. I'll just have to find another one, shame because this is a nice car.

Da

Less
Mate, nice car but as said there's better out there for that kind of money.

My RB on a late 05 plate @22k miles was just over £9k :)

Keep looking :)

I think I'm going to look at a few more this time, I'd sooner get a decent one. I told the salesman that this one was overpriced and he told me I know nothing about car values before putting the phone down on me, how rude. :mad:

Da

Less
I think I'm going to look at a few more this time, I'd sooner get a decent one. I told the salesman that this one was overpriced and he told me I know nothing about car values before putting the phone down on me, how rude. :mad:

Says it all really mate, if he wanted the sale then he would have negotiated without a doubt.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
If he treated you like that I would deffo look elsewhere mate.

His loss by the sounds of it.

As others have said always other examples out there to look at before you buy.

Avoid Walker Renault, they tried to sell me a 54 plate black gold 182 ff with no cup packs for £10k yesterday!

Formally Clio 182
Yeah seems a bit expensive.

I got a black 182 cup which is a 04 reg and has 32,000 miles for £7995. They even gave me a years tax and 2 valet cleans to make sure it was perfect when i got it!

Mini Cooper S sport
I think they've done you a favour TBH. Make sure you get one with BOTH cup packs, and don't pay more than 8k for a 54 plate - good luck with the search!

(if you want to wait 3 months you can have my 182 ;))

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Just for note, if that car has front tints(it looks like it), the dealer would be breaking the law if he sold it to you!

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
If you see a Trophy and dont like the seats, they can fetch upto £1000 second hand. Then buy some half leather for around £250 and put the cash towards your insurance;) ;)

If you see a Trophy and dont like the seats, they can fetch upto £1000 second hand. Then buy some half leather for around £250 and put the cash towards your insurance;) ;)

Yeah I was getting the Trophy confused with a normal 182 Cup (I know f**k all about Clios). The Trophy interior is, in fact, awesome .

I just paid 9k for my 04 182 with both cup packs but that was from Renault had 21k on the clock and car was MINT. Also got another years warranty hence why I brought it from Renault. Thought I did alrite?

i paid that for my 54 reg, in Inferno with 22k miles from renault dealer... and they gave me a great trade in.

it took them over 4 months to get a deal though, i kept going back asking for deals on different 182s they had.