ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Replaced My Saxo VTS with this.....(Pictures)

Honda Integra Type R
From This Saxo VTS

trackslegow3.jpg

to this

Totally Standard Honda Civic Jordan 1.6 Vtec y0

07092008099cm6.jpg

09092008103ex1.jpg

interioris9.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Saxo not quicker? I raced a few in my old VTS and felt it was a shade quicker IMO!

Nice tho, she shall run forever!

Honda Integra Type R
Yep it defo is fun, I have the same engine in mine but its been fettled :)

Haha Care to share what youve done? :D

My mate had a Civic Jordan and turbo'd it. Needless to say it blew up he then built a B20 Vtec for it .

Fast was an understatement :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome!

I couldn't live with the interior in them, but they are nippy!

B Series VTEC's are awesome... go forever.

Honda Integra Type R
Saxo not quicker? I raced a few in my old VTS and felt it was a shade quicker IMO!

My VTS has breathing Mods Full stainless and Filter. Very quick car used to beat my Mates EK9 Type R down the Strip.

So yea the VTS will be quicker but im getting too old before my time i think enjoy the comfort of the jordan :D

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Very nice!!

My Dad's got a Jordan. Just done over 101k and nowt wrong with it!

How many miles it done?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

My VTS has breathing Mods Full stainless and Filter. Very quick car used to beat my Mates EK9 Type R down the Strip.

So yea the VTS will be quicker but im getting too old before my time i think enjoy the comfort of the jordan :D

EK9???? Are we talking the same Ek9 that has the B16BR engine in it?

Making 185 @ 8300rpm? You serious? I would have thought the 9 would rape VTS's even with straight throughs and filters etc

Honda Integra Type R
Very nice!!

My Dad's got a Jordan. Just done over 101k and drives as though it can easily do another 100k!!

How many miles it done?

Nice any pictures? what Number is his? Mine is 212

Mine is on 77k paid just under 4k for it. Bargain IMO :D

Honda Integra Type R

EK9???? Are we talking the same Ek9 that has the B16BR engine in it?

Making 185 @ 8300rpm? You serious? I would have thought the 9 would rape VTS's even with straight throughs and filters etc

Video Evidence :)

[youtube]HLxw54mQCao[/youtube]

The best time he could get down the 1/4 was a 15.7 exact same time as what i managed

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome!

I couldn't live with the interior in them, but they are nippy!

B Series VTEC's are awesome... go forever.

I think the Interior is the best part. Leather is so comfy. Not the best for cold mornings or sunny days

I was more on about the colour! LOL

That '9 video is strange. I've driven both VTS and a few EK9's and the Honda felt so much quicker! :S

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Very nice!!

My Dad's got a Jordan. Just done over 101k and drives as though it can easily do another 100k!!

How many miles it done?

Nice any pictures? what Number is his? Mine is 212

Mine is on 77k paid just under 4k for it. Bargain IMO :D

I'll put some pics up later, photobucket is blocked at work.

He's is number is 73. He fell in love with it, lol, because that was his old Karting number! :)

Honda Integra Type R
Im still adament theres more Engine work done to my VTS because a few folk have driven it and said it shouldnt be as quick as it is.

Never had the Timing covers off and the idle is lumpy so could be a cheeky set of cams in there that i dont know about.

Poor thing is sitting in the garage rotting away.

Not had time to advertise it.

Anyone in need of a VTS?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Dave (mini valver on here) might do you a swap for the engine if it's running cams! ;)

It certainly looks rapid!

Honda Integra Type R
Dave (mini valver on here) might do you a swap for the engine if it's running cams! ;)

It certainly looks rapid!

Not really interested in a swap tbh. The car is relatively mint. Engine is sound. 89k below average 4 a T Plate

Only thing wrong with the car is a smashed fog (easily replacable)
And a cracked sideskirt i have a new 1 painted sitting in the shed

Honda Integra Type R
Loving Jordans, but the interior is sick :S

Haha Each to there own i suppose :)

I can see why people might not like it but goes with the car imo.

Only thing that annoys me the leather is crackd a fair bit would like to get it "refurbed"

K20 eg 217 whp.
Yeh mines got ek9 cams and different ecu, 5zigen header, decat, system, filter etc. Also it is pretty stripped out. Leaves the stock vtis for dead :O

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EAPnTYDqLP0

That was third gear and changed waay before the limit otherwise i would be speeding a bit too much lol

Got a b18 block for it comming soon :)

Enjoy it, there not all that fast as people go on about but its more the noise that does it for me.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
B16A2. The same that's fitted to VTI's VTI-S and Jordan.

B16A is the JDM variant of the same engine with a few differences.

EK9 Civic is B16B with a higher rating of 185bhp

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Here's my Dad's ScottyD. Can't find any other pics.

T reg, 101k on the clock. Completely standard. :)

jordanbefore-1.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
For such a small person, you do manage to hold a lot of (completely useless) jap car info ;)

LOL.

It comes from being on Honda forums, everyone talks like that, there's no banter, no Lusty, just chassis numbers and engine codes. ;)

Honda Integra Type R
Yeh mines got ek9 cams and different ecu, 5zigen header, decat, system, filter etc. Also it is pretty stripped out. Leaves the stock vtis for dead :O

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EAPnTYDqLP0

That was third gear and changed waay before the limit otherwise i would be speeding a bit too much lol

Got a b18 block for it comming soon :)

Enjoy it, there not all that fast as people go on about but its more the noise that does it for me.

Sounds like a pretty decent spec mate :)
I ideally want to keep mine standard but for a 19 year old going to be a bit of a mission, because a few of my m8s have modified civics one being a Type R and its amazing.

Pic of said Type R:-

dsc00024xt3.jpg

Nice car but that interior looks pants.

I guess that dosent matter when ur hitting 8k revs.

Haha thats one way of putting it. The Sound from the VTEC is crazy. Sounds like it wants to rip your head off

very nice change i must say

Thanks very Much, well happy with it

love those jordans,how does it compare accelaration wise to the saxo?

Comfort Wise its much much better to the saxo, although the Saxo was alot quicker had was like a go-kart

Here's my Dad's ScottyD. Can't find any other pics.

T reg, 101k on the clock. Completely standard. :)

jordanbefore-1.jpg

Very Smart looks clean aswell. :cool:

For such a small person, you do manage to hold a lot of (completely useless) jap car info ;)

LOL.

It comes from being on Honda forums, everyone talks like that, there's no banter, no Lusty, just chassis numbers and engine codes. ;)

Ive registered to EK9.org. and its so bad as christopher says no banter at all.

Everyone takes things so serious. :boring: