ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just seen 2fast 2furious!!!

pretty cool film, not much of a storline, but some of the cars and driving is unbelievable, it makes me wanna turn to the dark side and get a jap beast!!!

It hasnt got anything to do with how good the film is...

Just thinking about it, Fast and The Furious is like p**n for cars, poor acting, poor scripting and poor direction. But we all watch it for the fun, fast, sexy, steamy, smooth... Erm... Cars... yes cars!!!

Andi

Elise/VX220/R26

yeah I saw it saturday, got a pretty ddecent vcd copy of it. Not gonna win any oscars thats for sure but It was good for the cars.

They must have short gear ratios on those jap cars cos they seemed to be constantly shifting gear. We counted 7 gear changes on one car too lol.

seen the trailor but i almost cry everytime cos of the SVT cobra R getting crushed by the two lorries:( (my fave car in the world ever!)

I was quite chuffed when that happened, nearly as much as when the Beemer hits the water barrels!!! That made me quite happy (wide arched piece of :mad:... high performance machinery)

no way mate, those mustangs are awsome looking motors and kick out huge performance! 385BHP from a 5.8litre V8. Only made 300 of them so i dont expect ill ever get my hands on one but i shall dream...........

when at full throttle in 3rd the noise in the cockpit reaches 95dbs!! Thats loud.

dont want to be tempted to the japanese side - but did you see that silver skyline he turned up in at the beginning!!!!

that was simply toooooo good.(y)

from what ive seem it looks quite good.

im still dl it from kazaa

but who said it put our cars to shame

the cars always seem to struggle past 120 mph, when they reach this speed its like wow there going so fast lol

I can only presume the police are having some clampdown on street racing as ive been pulled over a few times this weekend for my numberplate, twice police demanding for me to open my boot!

I havent catched the film yet but looking forward to seeing it, the first one was absolute craps but its worth watching just for the cars.

-Rob

yeah its mey with uproar in the stats as aparantly street racing whent up something like 100 after the first night of the first film lol

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Have to say I loved both films, but this is the only time on earth when neon lights are acceptable!!

Bit like Max Power but with cars that are actually fast!

Quote: Originally posted by clio_racer on 15 June 2003

I was quite chuffed when that happened, nearly as much as when the Beemer hits the water barrels!!! That made me quite happy (wide arched piece of :mad:... high performance machinery)
Beemer gets trashed???? I have to see that :D

Ok - ok - own up people!!!!

Who used to watch Dukes of Hazard?

If so did u watch it for Daisy Duke (think that was her name) or the General Lee?? (Dodge Charger)