ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just smashed my mirror!!!! sh*t...

just ploding along at 40 when i hear a smash, what the f**k, the whole glass section is f**ked but the casing is fine. how much for a new bit?

Audi S3 225

I did that ages ago when i first started driving got a replacement from halfords for about 10 or 15 quid cant remember, just sticks back on.

i ment to say the whole glass mirror bit got broken. the actual mirror is still intact though, im f**king mad!! think the zorst fried my brain so im not thinking properly when driving!! getting it made louder soon. yippy

Ok which bit on this drawing is the broken bit. You should be able to read the numbers (hope the uploaders working ok).

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1083695018__err.jpg

If its bit 5 ie the reflective bit which I thibnk it is from the sounds of things then its

77 01 040 255 MIRROR GLASS L £15.24 ex vat

Or if its the drivers side

77 01 040 426 MIRROR GLASS R £19.86 ex vat

Pm me the detial of your oval plate if you want though for the exact part code but Im sure these are them.

I dont think its heated only the 2.0 ones and the luxury version have it I belive.

ST

Mines is elec and heated n its only a 53 plate 1.2 16v dynamique billabong, wouldnt really call in luxury.

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 04 May 2004

Mines is elec and heated n its only a 53 plate 1.2 16v dynamique billabong, wouldnt really call in luxury.
I meant the initial one or whateve the one with all the equipment.

Are you sure its heated? I was sure the Dynamics werent they were just electric.

Can you send us the details off your oval plate on the drivers door and I can have a look to see if the Renault dialogues match what should be on your car with what it achually has.

H22A7 Accord Type R

they are heated, come on with the rear demister, ive felt and seen the heat melting frost on a winters morning :) - i have a 1.2 16v dynam.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by R3OBC on 04 May 2004

they are heated, come on with the rear demister, ive felt and seen the heat melting frost on a winters morning :) - i have a 1.2 16v dynam.
Yeah it works with the rear demister.