ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just washed the car!

bodied 172 Ph1
Thought I'd take a few piccies! although not put pics up before so it might go wrong!

DSCF2483.gif

DSCF2482.gif

DSCF2487.gif

DSCF2471.gif

DSCF2478.gif

clio 182 silver
love the car mine always clean check out my gallerys. where you get your french plates from want them so bad

bodied 172 Ph1
Yeah it is lowered although, having bought it, i couldn't get to work because of speed bumps, so i had to lift the front, still handles pretty well though as it is!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
love they wheels!! nice little motor.. was tempted 2 buy it when taylor was selling it!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i miss that car so much

i was actually speaking to andy n bex about offering to buy it back but it would need some money to get it back to how it was when i sold it lol

plates were from plate man, they advertise on ed38
its also lowered on FK high sports

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
aye that was smashed off the day after he picked it up lol
then a crack in the front bumper shortly after
then decat removed :(

talk of a towing hitch too :(:(

MATT Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

please no

:p

bodied 172 Ph1
ha ha. no tow hitch! Thats why i lifted the front, it was to low, i couldn't get to work over the speed bumps! And the crack in the bumper was a sodding rabbit!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
if you fit a tow hitch i will be down to remove it hahaha

i do miss it but the ph2 is such a nicer drive, and in time will look as good :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ive come to the conclusion thats its not actually any slow it just feels it coz you cant hear the exhaust

smoother, less bumpy, less boomy
and they look more modern, i think im taken with my ph2 now :D its even got a name