ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just washed the valver...

Clio 16V mk1 ph2
DSC00415.gif

DSC00414.gif

DSC00416.gif

DSC00417.gif

Plus my original cliosport mats!! haha...why is whenever I spend hours washing and cleaning the car it a) never quite looks clean enough and b) starts to rain?! :mad:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
where abouts you from in Derby mate?
I'm sure i've tried to race you coming off a slip road for a laugh and you've smoked me a new one...!

Car looks nice!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah man, I'm down in Spondon.
yeah I'm pretty sure i have coming from Pentagon Island onto the A52 towards Notts. I think I even made a thread up about how fast valvers actually are because of it!

Clio 16V mk1 ph2
Haha!!! thanks :D it could have been me! lol...I drive a little crazy sometimes...you'll have to let me know when you're out and about next!!

Just to get the wheels refurbed. They look shite at the minute...but other than that, should be alright. Had to have a steering rack in it at the start of the month

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
haha, I've got a black dynamique, private plate V** PEP so I'll give you a flash, might even strecth to a friendly beep aswell!