ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just washed!

Clio172 cup (RS2)
Just finished washing the car, and thought I upload some pics

DSCF2272.jpg

DSCF2274.jpg

DSCF2275.jpg

DSCF2276.jpg

DSCF2277.jpg

DSCF2278.jpg

DSCF2279.jpg

DSCF2280.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I assume you bought it off someone on here as it has an old style CS sticker and can see you are a new member.

The car looks very nice.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There appears to be a Donkey's penis hanging down from behind the rear bumper??

Clio172 cup (RS2)
Cheers for the commmets.
The sticker was on the car when i bought it, i ment to change it. And the exhaust is the next thing on my list to sort out.

tiTTy & SV650
Very tidy, Scottish reg too ;-)

Would be finished off nicely with a private plate and some nicer seats

Clio RS 197
Mate I am saving up for a clio exactly the same as yours, colour and everything, but stripping front seats out and putting 2 bucket seats in with 2 pairs of 4point red Sabelt harnesses and taking back seats out, and paining calipers red. :)

M2 Competition
Its a cup, theyre fitted with normal dynamique style non projector headlights Ben.

Keep it standard and mint dude, is the most fun you'll have with it! A set of ds2500 brake pads, some really bright bulbs for night time b-road blatting and you're away :)

If its a dropped stealth exhaust you have (looks like one) loosen and twist the mount around the backbox so it sits higher, and retighten. A bit of garden hose/ plastic pipe ziptied inside the holes for the exhaust mount will help raise it too.