ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just watched my 172 drive away for the last time

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
gutted, horrible feeling in my stomach!!!

however the new owner is on here ill let him announce his new purchase first lol

i didnt get much use out it the last few months with working so far away so looking forward to seeing it getting the use it deserves!

roll on the R32 GTR :)

aero
lmao lmao its a weird feeling seeing your car drive away never get used to it

going to miss the clio but hay needs must & all that mite get a cup next summer if moneys ok

took the lad out for a test drive felt like pulling over chucking him out the car going "its no longer for sale" & burning of into the sunset lmao

Horrible feeling isn't it? When I sold my 1st Cup I was absolutely gutted watching it drive away (didn't want to sell it but I was forced to due to financial circumstances).

It's strange how you grow attached to things lol.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
KIF_0870.jpg

;)

Vw caddy tdi
lol, on a serious note thinking of selling a mint ph1 172 had her since 30k kept up together:(? gutted. Need to because I have just started Car Clean Detailing business money could be better invested plus dont need the cost of running two vechiles at this point.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
gutted, horrible feeling in my stomach!!!

however the new owner is on here ill let him announce his new purchase first lol

i didnt get much use out it the last few months with working so far away so looking forward to seeing it getting the use it deserves!

roll on the R32 GTR :)

I know how you feel! Only had that feeling once before when the PGGT went. I did ask the lad who bought it to brrraaaapp-brrraaaappp it off into the distance when he left though. It still impressed me how a little 1.4 could sound so good. :cool:

D.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
pic of dave = tasty.

martin - get the gtr and youll be fine, least you still get to see the old slo soc kicking around still.