ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Won These...

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by matbrown on 04 December 2004
Shame they look like Prima racing copies and not original Reno ones. Mat.

agreed, centre caps defo arent reno ones, they look flat, reno ones arent

Center caps aint a problem, Ive got spares...

Besides the center caps, does anyone actually know if they look different compared to the speedlines/Reno ones???

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

I live right next to Camberly. Says youve goot to collect them.. where you coming from?

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Lol...dont forget to get the alloy rim repaired before you fit them pal...they should be able to let new alloy in before a refurb.

320d

Look like a good price especially with tyres, just hope they arent in any worse condition coz the sellers photo was taken in 2002

Quote: Originally posted by Saner on 05 December 2004

I live right next to Camberly. Says youve goot to collect them.. where you coming from?
Well im in Winchester for the weekend seeing the GF...

So im gonna pick them up on the way back home later today. I take it camberly is just off the M3 - he says he based at the Army Base - where ever that is?

Quote: Originally posted by northy on 05 December 2004

Lol...dont forget to get the alloy rim repaired before you fit them pal...they should be able to let new alloy in before a refurb.
Sorry mate, you lost me there...

You think it wont be a wise move to fit them untill I get them refurbed???