ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-TEC 182 COILOVER SUSPENSION KIT

500 Twinair
Dont need anything else unless you upgrade the topmounts with ktr or ast's.
Maybe new bushes as well.
Will need to get it set up properly as well.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Who makes them?
Not sure on that Gaz, however I remember you saying that for £320 they will be shite...

They actually aren't! Seriously! There a great bit of kit. Dampening for road use is spot on!

As for the answer to the OP question - No mate the kit comes with everything you need :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Not sure on that Gaz, however I remember you saying that for £320 they will be s**te...

They actually aren't! Seriously! There a great bit of kit. Dampening for road use is spot on!

As for the answer to the OP question - No mate the kit comes with everything you need :)

I actually said you get what you pay for ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'm trying to find out what the lowering range is for these - do you know Boosh? :)
Yeh mate: Back is this low on the minimum setting (So this is the lowest on the back with 16" wheels)

And the front on this picture is only wound roughly half way down. Id say that they go about 80-90mm if not more on the front. They go low enough anyway!

clio1.jpg

clio2.jpg

Da

Less
Replied in your other thread Tigger :)

Not sure who makes them but to quote K-Tec directly -

Very similar to the Weitec Coiler kit, built in Camber Adjustment too! Top quality build and performance.