ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k tec grill - fittings

hey, does anyone know a way to put my ktec grill on where i dont have to cut into my existing grill or bumper, or is that the only way, also does anyone know how much it will cost to put on if i had no choice but to cut the grill and drill some wholes to the bumper, cheers

VRS
is this the cheese grater? if so i had one on me old car, instead of cutting the existing grill i put mine over it! it looked ok (as far as cheese graters go)
and it gave me the option to take it off if i wanted to :D

makaveli, how did u put it over it, did u still drill slots into the bumper, and on your existing grill then, u got any pictures of your car with it on, if you dont mind me asking, cheers

VRS
i screwed it on to the existing grill at the top then put two tiny holes in the bumper to fix it in at the botto,. the holes in the bumper were so close to the existing grill that it covered them up whe the k-tec was off!

P1010115.gif