ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec ITB's

1M and 172 track car
Having a look into getting these and fitting them myself over the Winter months. A few question, I have asked K-Tec but not had a response yet, if anyone can help.
First, the phase 1 and 2 they have mentioned in their ITB page. Is that simply the Clio Phase 1 & 2 difference, or something relating to their product?

Secondly, the ITB kit including the KTR sport gen90 ECU. After fitting this at home, would the car run fine, or would it need an addition bespoke map to the car to run perfectly?

172 cup, Impreza P1
Ph1 has a cable throttle and the ph2 doesn't. The ph2 kit will come with the throttle cable and pedal.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Having a look into getting these and fitting them myself over the Winter months. A few question, I have asked K-Tec but not had a response yet, if anyone can help.
First, the phase 1 and 2 they have mentioned in their ITB page. Is that simply the Clio Phase 1 & 2 difference, or something relating to their product?

Secondly, the ITB kit including the KTR sport gen90 ECU. After fitting this at home, would the car run fine, or would it need an addition bespoke map to the car to run perfectly?

As Steven said, just cable and pedal. It'll need mapping to be perfect but it'll be good enough to drive around gently and drive to mapping.

I'll talk you through it at Anglesey in October.