ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec lightweight alloy wheels

Nissan 350Z
Tempted to get some new wheels for my 182, and while looking on k-tec's site then I notice these alloys, which I like the look of, not quite so common as the turini but still lighter than standard...

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2171

16_lightweightwheel_1.jpg

However, they don't really say what they weigh. Does anyone on here have these wheels and know how much they weigh or who they are made by?

Even better would be if anyone had any pictures of these on a Clio Sport, then I would really like to see them as I think they should smart on a silver 182.

Tungy
I think they look smart too mate and noone else seems to have gone for them. Not sure on weight but who cares? They're not going to be heavy.

Nissan 350Z
Yeah i like the look of those too, but prefer the others. Not keen on that blue logo thing.

Had thought about the white Buddy wheels but I am not quite 100% sure about how it really goes with white. I've seen white look both good on some silver cars, but crap on others.

182BG
someone on here had the first ones on their car, can't remember who, the only problem was, the 16's seem to look very small when on the car

Last edited:
  Nissan 350Z
someone on here had the first ones on their car, can't remember who, the only problem was, the 16's seem to look very small when on the car

Thats why I would like to see them ideally, they look good in the pictures, but can imagine how they might look a little smaller than the standard wheels...

I wouldnt get them on without lowering by around 30 mm first though.

Cooper S JCW
Fee has the first set on her car and I believe she was thinking about changing them to - do a search for pics/threads!