ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Racing Clio 172 Turbo demo car

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
ben p's one will surely be faster? regardless of that nice car

Well we have set the time to beat, we have also topped out at over 150mph (measured, not indicated by the speedo which is not accurate) at the Performance Tuner shoot out we did. Full respect will go to any Clio that goes faster.

David.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  lift number 1 @ btm
How about that V6 with the supercharger?

that one has twin turbos now, and has just hit a barrier at 400bhp! the heads can't flow any more, and mike now has to get a steel bottom end and custom heads to take it any further!!

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It's also not comparable to David's 172...lol

ben's may be a rival but i have my doubts.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  lift number 1 @ btm
it was expected to be 500 or so, mark harrison has been mapping it. but it has reached a wall at about 400. the revs rise, but the output stays flat.
i thought mike had gone for a twin turbo setup, but i'm absolutely not sure. the bottom end and heads are definate though, scott was on about it the other day to my flatemate.