ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-TEC rear light problem

Its strange and cant figure out whats going on but when headlights are on offside rear light is a fair bit brighter than nearside one, when i press the brakes, the nearside lights up how it should do but the offside one barely gets much brighter so its the drivers side which is fcuked. Ive checked the bulbs and theyre both the same but the wirings different on either side which seems strange as theres a reverse light and fogs on both sides.

I bought the car second hand so dont have the reciept for them either, and im no good with electrics, but if worse comes to worst then ill have to buy some standard lights for it if so wheres the cheapest place to source these or does anyone have an idea what the problem is please:confused:

Yeah done that first off didnt fix the problem even bought two new bulbs and tried them in desperation but nothing changed, got to be a wiring problem i would have thought but who knows! Does anyone here have these lights/same problem and is there much chance of a replacement from K-Tec without a reciept?

Ad

MK2 FRS

Are they not using the standard renault wiring. Would have thought this would be due to the wonderful french electrics, lol.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

sounds like youve got the bulb in the wrong way.......take it out and turn it half a turn and put it back in