ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec stealth exhausts (1.2)

Covered in bird s**t
Thinking of buying one but can anyone tell me which one I should go for? Either the 'sport' or 'supersport'. Is there much difference as k-tec's descriptions are a bit vague. Cheers.

i have one for mine actually and they sound well nice and well loud at first, but start to sound abit musky after about 100 miles of wearing it in, i have the straight through pipe with the back box and no cat. ( im not sure if its just mine or they all get like that), oh and ther no really all that stealthy you can see them hanging out down.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
thats a 172 though will sound different on yours, personally id go for the sport one, supersport will be louder but since its a stealth after all you dont want it being loud!

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
i went for the supersport and its not that loud at all so id go for that and save yourself a bit of ££

Covered in bird s**t
Thanks guys. Might go for the supersport one then if it's not silly loud. Save a few pennies too:D.