ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Story!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Was havin a bit of car banter with a lad in a bar last night, he's got a 55 182ff. He claimed that he spent £700 at K-tec for some stage-1 tuning kit and he now has 230bhp....... Am i right to think this is bu"sh't?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yes.. for 250bhp it needs forced induction..circa 5k-7k. some itb,cams, poilish set ups are at 225ish

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
ben_p said:
yes.. for 250bhp it needs forced induction..circa 5k-7k. some itb,cams, poilish set ups are at 225ish

Nah Yoz's cup is runnin about 240 at the crank! About 7-8k for that sort of power and strength.

Stage one tuning is inlets, decat and zorst+Map...so about 10bhp if your lucky.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Ai, i thought so like..... Was just givin it the polite "oh gud on ya mate," kid must of thought i was a moron but... It's his little world he lives in, so challenged him to a lil race but apparently "ah, its broken"

Vectra :(
£700 for 250bhp....

....give me £70 and i will get you a printout sayings its 255bhp

Failing that give LAD £700 and get 300bhp

ph1 172
yeah that gets me too.

people have a go at companies when really they cant stop their customers from exagerating.

They could sue him for damage of ruputation ;)