ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec stuff - good quality

Should be picking up my Cup on Monday :) so Im now looking for mods. Exhaust and filter top of the list so I was thinking of getting:

Green replacement filter

K-Tec cat-back exhaust with twin exits

K-Tec replacement cat

I was going to go with Magnex, but since Ive discovered the new K-Tec cat Im thinking of getting bothe their cat and exhaust as Im sure they were developed together. Hows the quality of the K-Tec stuff? Comparable with the likes of Magnex etc?

Ive found all the KTR stuff excellent quality. Some people think they charge too much, but I believe you get what you pay for.

Ive had a full exhaust & de-cat, and a spoiler off them, and have been very impressed by the quality.

HTH

Tom

i had an exhaust off them.....apart from it being a bit loud for my personal hearing level , which i might add they are going to sort out for me free of charge !.......i have no complaints about the quality of their products.

Excellent service to go with excellent products.

If your anywhere near them you can pop in there and see what your thinking of buying before you hand over your $$

Moddin mad, yep it will open up the revs abit, go a little better and be quite noisy unless you get the silenced one ( as i have) dont forget you need it on for the MOT though, 4 bolts to undo so simple providing they havent rusted solid.

no problems with anything - all parts are really good quality

if you have any problems, contact them on the phone and they will be happy to help - well david was with me

man i could spend 1k in that place,quick shift gear stick,stainless cat back exhaust,replacement air filter.induction kit,ecu chip!!!

looks good stuff especially exhausts!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by BikeMan on 20 June 2003

Green replacement filter

K-Tec cat-back exhaust with twin exits

K-Tec replacement cat
excellent choices, id go with Green too, for a proper I/K though id get the Viper or BMC

Cheers folks. I know all the top bike firms, but Ive never modded a car before. Must be the biker in me taking over :)

Brun - Ill probably get an IK at a later date, but then Id need to get the car chipped as I dont want it running lean. Im guessing that the sports cat, cat back pipe and new filter will be fine on the standard chip. I know the car will run leaner, but the fuel injection system should compensate. With the increased airflow of an IK I wouldnt be so sure...

Right. Just got to get the cash together now. And get the car picked up of course... :D