ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Ultra Performance Exhaust... Should I?

BG182®
Done a little search and I've decided on putting my monies down on this.

On the actual Cliosport K-Tec page linked from this site, its comes in of a total of £335 including delivery but on there main site its costs a total of £385. Am I really getting a discount this big from using there link on this site.

Also what sort of time would I expect delivery if I placed an order today bearing in mind it's a sunday? Just I'm a little worried that I won't be home to pick it up due to work?

Gracias my amigo :D

BG182®
They only take credit card payments on there site which I don't have thankfully, only debit cards.

BG182®
I have this exhaust and love it. You getting the middle silencer or not?
Strait through of course :eek: already running a decat as well.

who yozza? he'll take any form of funds!

Does he? I thought it was only Credit card payments It's the delivery time as well thats a bit of a bummer? He said I'll have to wait a few weeks and I don't think my exhasut is going to last that long. Its abot as fragile as apple crumble atm.

Lionel Richie
no idea on delivery times, but yeah he can take any form of payment, the 182 KTR system is nice, but it ain't no yozza ;)

BG182®
It'll never be a yozza thats for sure but its just ideal, as the delvery for the yozza is around 3 weeks. Just looked at a post where he told me last week.

Inferno 182 FF
I am running a straight through system with decat at the moment, it is VERY loud! Sounds better than with the cat though.

BG182®
I've heard it with and without the cat and I agree with you it sounds amazing with a de-cat.

Do get the few pops and crackles on the run down of rev's?

Cup and R6
Sorry to hijack, Am i right in thinking that when my current standard exhaust corrodes, its better to just buy one of the above mentioned exhausts as they are around the same as the standard reno?

BG182®
Sorry to hijack, Am i right in thinking that when my current standard exhaust corrodes, its better to just buy one of the above mentioned exhausts as they are around the same as the standard reno?

The standard exhausts from Renault are double of what you would pay for a aftermarket one. 99% of people go for aftermarkets due to being cheeper and better made.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Fitted one this week with cat, seems like a good quality item. Originally wanted a Yozza, but 2 weeks went by before anyone phoned to take payment, nevermind getting it delivered. Same old story and past experience with Yozzasport made me suspect this would happen. Went with the KTR as they were helpful and I had the exhaust 2 days later. Didn't notice it on the Cliosport section though, so only got normal discount :dapprove:

BG182®
It's to late now anyway, I've ordered the Ultra it and it should be her by Wednesday she said.

I'm all excited now even though I know I won't be able to fit it when I get it :(