ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K tec Wilwood pads advice

Clio 182
Hi there people I'm new to the forum I'm after a bit of advice or knowledge if anyone has the ktec wilwood brake set up on and what pads there running?and where the best to order from? I had a set of mintex 1144 in before but didn't rate them due to not having enough bite late braking on track so I moved up to the 1155 seem to be better but have a awful squeal if they get the slightest glaze on them so has anyone tried a different brand? Just for some feed back cheers luke

Clio 182
Cheers for that I'll drop him a line anything has to be better than these but I was struggling to find any else where so ended up ringing ktec and ordering the 1155

RB 182
on my wilwood's i had tried ferodo ds1.11 and was a great pad, but i prefer the ds3000. The pads are very cheep in italy, the codes are frp502w for the ds1.11 and frp502r for the ds3000. This pads are designed for a wilwood dynalite and needs a machining on the base plate to work on wilwood midilite calipers ;-)