ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k-tec

didn't know if this was the right place to post this so please move if wrong
I'm just wondering how long am i look till i receive my item(wheels) that i order 2days ago from k-tec
(please Comment on personal experience )

Megane 225 Cup
u should get them soon ring them up they are quality guys.. all the bits ive ordered have come on time :D

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I've ordered a couple of parts from K-Tec before. The record i achieved them in is 19 hours from putting the phone down to Postman arriving, thats service......

its bank holiday weekend remember.... i would be expecting them tuesday.

David and the guys at K-Tec have always been more than helpful with me :)

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
the only quibble i have is when i got the s**t scared out of me by david in 350bhp sequential gearboxd gt turbo demo car, other than that they are all really helpfull!

www.renparts.co.uk
Rob_887 said:
it was actually a body kit :-d but i know theres alot of hate on here so i said wheels :D

such a kind bunch we are. people are scared to say they order a body kit for fear of having antrax sent to them lol ;)