ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K1 Racing HT Leads

has any one bought these yet? ive been out 2day and bought some for my Clio RT phase3 (£65) and some Champion spark plugs,

aint got round to fittin em yet as engine bay is alittle to hot ;)

Skoda Fabia vRS

im guessin you bought these from Metro Drive Motor World ?

let me know what there like mate as all the shops have em and i work at the St Helens one

nah i got mine from local shop for 65quid but i got them home and they woznt for my engine (cuz mines a engergy Engine) and the ones i picked up were for the (DIS Engine) so i took em back and got the ones for mine, and they wanted a extra £13quid so in total they woz 78 quid, when i took my old spark plugs out i had the NGK ones in but they woz totally f**ked and convered in carbon and sh*t, so i dropped in some cheap champion ones, ill buy some decent ones next month, either a fat set of Splitfire ones at 20 notes each or some bosch super 4s

once fitted tho there woz much difference at lower revs but at higher revs seemed to pick up abit better, took it on motorway 2nite and normally it took its time gettin from 90-100, but now seems to pull alot faster to 100+ normally my clio RT only use to do 100, due to all sh*t in boot subs amps etc, but with these gets over 100 easy now, so am well impressed at the minute,

next mod is a de-cat and ecu chip and that shud be spot on

quite alot, normally before i fitted them it seemed to b struggling to even get over 100, now it just goes over 100 headin for 105, and its stilll pullin but i have to slow down for the turn off on the motorway