ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Engine Top Cover

Clio II 1.6 16v 2 Doors
Guys,

I need your help again.

I have called Renault in UK for the following part, check the photo Bellow in red circle :

motor2jpglr6.jpg

On Brazil, the factory does not have this part available, and I can't ask Renault on UK using my Chassis Number because my Chassis stay not showing on their catalog.

So, the guys asked me to try to find a chassis from europe for a Clio II with K4M Engine to give to him or if someone knows the part number, please let me know.

Thanks in advance Guys...

Regards!

Lots of Alfas
The K4M wasnt fitted to mk1 Clios over here, only later mk2s. Ill get the part number for you.

Clio II 1.6 16v 2 Doors
The K4M wasnt fitted to mk1 Clios over here, only later mk2s. Ill get the part number for you.

Thanks in advance... Mine´s it´s a Clio II Phase I K4M. This one on the photo is from Oliver from this forum, he did a engine Swap onto it´s Clio I Phase III.

regards!