ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K800 vs D900

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive ordered as my upgrade a K800 but ive got 14 days to decide if i like it, which im certain i will

however, the g/fs brother has just got a D900 which ive had a look at and thats pretty good aswell, and its a lot slimmer than a K800, and i cant stand fat phones

whats your thoughts

172 Cup
K800i camera is much better than the D900. Apparently better than the N73 aswell according to various review sites.

BMW F31
have a look at www.gsmarena.com and see there review on the k800, d900 and n73 cameras.
they have taken pics with all three at the same subject and you can see difference but only in colour tbh, the nokia is the most different e.g more colour, the k800 and d900 are almost identical, they all have 3mp cameras and are all equally as good, but obviously some have better things than others.
personally i love the d900, but im biased as i own one, but it is the slimmest, lightest and best looking imo of the 3.
the nokia is chunky and ugly imo, and the buttons are a b**ch to push.
the k800 just looks boring tbh

;)

k800i is mint IMO.
I never thought I'd like it as much as I do.. as I came from a Samsung D500 and that was pretty much perfect.

ST
The SE will break, my mrs is on her 2nd one as a result of her 1st one switching off one day and not coming back on loosing everything that she had on the phone. The D900 is a phone that text's and phones thats all i need.... it looks far better than the brick that the brick like shape the k800i is!!

The battery sucks on the k800i due to the camera slider opening whenever it feels like when its in your pocket/bag etc!!

Also this k800 vs whatever is getting a bit old now...the search works a treat!!!

Skoda Fabia vRS
nah i dont do Nokia anymore, i found the menu system very slow to navigate and phones year on year just seem to get slower

VaVa
Bothe decent phones, but camera and my inbuilt hatred of the samsung OS drove me towards the K800i.

As it turns out, it's also actually quite sturdy. Mines got a few bits of gravel rash on it now and is still going strong. lol.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I moved from Nokia cause I couldn;t be bothered waiting for the N73. Last weekend I had the chance to test a friends N73 and I must admit I prefer the K800i. It's quicker through the menus and also has a far better camera in low light situations.

Alan said:
The battery sucks on the k800i due to the camera slider opening whenever it feels like when its in your pocket/bag etc!!

Yep, that's the only problem I have with the phone - they need a catch on it or similar.. it's annoying, cus' when it opens, it just goes into cam mode.. even with keypad locked etc.. :(

Golf GTD
Daz said:
Yep, that's the only problem I have with the phone - they need a catch on it or similar.. it's annoying, cus' when it opens, it just goes into cam mode.. even with keypad locked etc.. :(

but on the flip side, i hate the fact on the samsung phones you have to hold a button down for 5 secs to get the camera started, love the fact i can slide my shutter open and take snaps.

KyleB said:
but on the flip side, i hate the fact on the samsung phones you have to hold a button down for 5 secs to get the camera started, love the fact i can slide my shutter open and take snaps.

I didn't have to on my D500? Don't think you do on the E900 either?
Open slider, press camera.. and it's there?

Fiesta ST/172
Ive come from a k750i and that was perfect apart from scratches, the camera on the k800i is awesome, but the slidy cover keeps opening on the k800 in my bag/pocket :(

Its bigger than the k800 but i still prefer my old phone

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've not had any problems with the camera cover opening on my k800i. I had more problems with my N80 sliding open to easily.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
n80 is a fuker for sliding open, the slider mechanism isnt strong enough, it needs to be more like the samsung.