ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K800i New fascia/housing help

hello, Looking desperatly for the pink housing and the white housing for the k800i. I dont want to use ebay because my account has been hacked and its too much hastle. does anyone know an online shop that sells them?
Sy

Golf R soon...
Mine is scratched to buggery! I need a new housing, I would rather have the silver one they did for the new bond movie though

Cheers for the link Tom. Had a gander about but theres no white or pinks ones. loads of folk i know have the original black cover so want something a wee bit different (white) and the girlfriend of course wants pink.

Sy

ps: has the p990i firmware been relised yet?

Audi S3 225
m8 u wont ever get a decent housing for your phone, those sold online and on that website are originals, but are those that didnt get past quality control so the fit aint always the best. I bought one for my old k700 and the fit was rubbish, then got one for my w800 and it was ok. So guess its pot luck really. Bet its a pain to change the k800 one tho cos its put together really well.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Don't buy from mobile fun. I ordered a screen which their site tracking specified as delivered, I complained 4 weeks after the initial date of ordering and they told me they would re-send one. That never arrived although their tracking system once again told me it was shipped delivered and signed for. Finally 3 and 1/2 months after ordering, a screen arrived. Useless.

tiTTy & SV650
888 trading or something like that I got one for my w800, itsd an ebay shop but can buy direct too i think.

The case was spot on and cheap

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've used Mobile Fun several times without problem. My N73 was bought from them 2 weeks ago on a Fri afternoon and arrived as promised the next morning.