ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K850i

R56 JCW
Hey peeps

Just upgraded with orange to the K850i, anyone else got this phone?

Also when he said is there any perticually reason why I want to have this phone, so I said its a S/Ericcson, I like them, its got a 5 Mege Pixel Cam

He said, are you aware of the software issues with them, as anyone come across this??

I have 30 days to send it back and ill get a brand new spanker :)

VaVa
He's a c**t and probably loses out on comission becuase you had an expensive phone. hence he'll tell you it's s**t to put you off it and then will proceed to offer you a s**t phone.

Nowt wrong with the k850i

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
I have the K850i and its great! No problems with mine so far...

But my cousin has it as well and has had to send it back two times in the last three weeks!

R56 JCW
Spirez

Cheers for that pal, ill give tom a pm, and get some info from him

Jamie, it sometimes u get the bad ones and sometimes u get the top notch ones

Banana
I've got one, and it's a piece of s**t. I absolutely hate it. I've had 5 sony ericsson phones in the past and theyve all been great, but this is BAD! Freezes up all the time, camera flash does'nt go in sync with the shutter, photos are always blurry, touch screen only works when it wants to.
And I'm stuck with it for another 16 months :(

CJ

Blue ph1 172
I had to send mine back because the touch screen went off when it felt like.

R56 JCW
Like some are better than others, ill jst have to see wat there like, if its crap, ill send it back, and cancel the upgrade

Nippy white cup
I've got one, and it's a piece of s**t. I absolutely hate it. I've had 5 sony ericsson phones in the past and theyve all been great, but this is BAD! Freezes up all the time, camera flash does'nt go in sync with the shutter, photos are always blurry, touch screen only works when it wants to.
And I'm stuck with it for another 16 months :(

Get the update and that will sort most of the probs out fella...my pics are fine and the 'touch screen' seems better with very few missed presses if any now

Chris