ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Karen’s Nurburgring Pics***

Clio 182

http://www.flickr.com/photos/karen182/http://www.flickr.com/photos/karen182/ 145 pictures! - if you want to see these, please let me know your email address and Ill send an invite - flickr publish the pics freely so Im keeping them private and will invite anyone who wants to see, pain in the arse I know but there you go... :confused:

Anyone wants any of the pics removed please pm me.

Anyone wants full res pics, let me know.

Ill update names/places etc a bit more as soon as I have time, feel free to add names/comments to pics too!

Clio 182

:oops: I thought it was working - all invites sent out. I think I need to have a cigarette... will go and see what is wrong...

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Arianne on 29 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Matt16v on 29 March 2005Are there any boobs on there? [/QUOTE]Just the usual pair...

Id better ask for access then. ;)

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by James on 29 March 2005

Karen182 hasnt added any public photos to Flickr yet. ?
I have - 145 of the things! Some people have said it is working for them! Oh, all too confusing when Im tired!

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by James on 29 March 2005

public photos ;)
I put them in there first and then decided, because they actually publish the photos etc that I didnt fancy that.

I am adding people into Friends & Family because Ive put the pics in the private section.

[Edited by Arianne on 29 March 2005 at 5:50pm]

BMW 320d Sport

Me too please Karen...I was too busy the whole time to even manage to get ONE picture! mailto:nick@cliosport.net">nick@cliosport.net

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Nick Read on 30 March 2005

Me too please Karen...I was too busy the whole time to even manage to get ONE picture! mailto:nick@cliosport.net">nick@cliosport.net
Oops accidentally sent two invites! I got quite a few of you/your car!