ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keep 182 or lease new Fiesta ST?

Fiesta ST
After just over a year of owning mine and 10k miles on the clock I average 34mpg daily (commuting 4miles, trips to shops, gym etc) and any longer motorway journeys between 48-51mpg.

Comparing that to my 172 cup I previously had, daily - 33mpg, longer motorways - 45. So there's hardly anything in it really

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've just done a 760 mile round trip over space of a week, driving up to the lake district, anglesey and back to midlands. Very mixed driving, lots of slow b-road, motorway and over 3 hours of traffic, and the trip computer is reading 40.5MPG, filled with lugage, 2 peops and a dog.

Old part of the thread but lol at a Clio costing £350-400 per month to run, jeez... yours must be absolutely f**ked mate!

If you read how he came up with this number it includes EVERYTHING including petrol, insurance, road tax etc. not just running and maintenance costs.

Last edited:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Fair enough though that's a pretty silly way of doing it seeing as though every car is going to cost you in fuel etc.