ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keeping the clio now how to finish it off?

racing blue sport
Right my plans were for my 18th to buy a new car but with 2 days left to go i got 3 points for speeding therefore now cant afford insurance on anything over a 1.2 ive had my car on here a few times with but only really done everything when i passed but now i have to keep it for another year or so i thought i might as well tidy her up as she has served me well really
so far i have coilovers on it and some 16 rota grids
i want a 172 rear bumper and some spacers for it but the paint work on the front is pretty dam chipped so was thinking a resprayed bonnet and bumper also need a wheel refurb
my mate has two sparco evo's he said he doesnt mind me having as he wants some pol positions which i might chuck in to see how they look and strip the rear and carpet it
like to know anyones opinion as ive gone from a full respray idea to leaving it with a touch up
car is a 55 plate with 70k on it
cheers Tom