ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

kei force 10s, what ya think?

Clio Dyn 1.2
Thinking of these, for my Clio dynamique:
http://www.potn.co.uk/p1034001.htm

do you think 15inch is too small? Seen some people with 17s, in my opinion they look huge on a little Clio and also the price difference is shocking between the 2 sizes, but would 15s look stupidly small? Why they couldn’t make 16s I do not no!!!!! :mad:

Thoughts?

cliosev

Clio Dyn 1.2
Thanks for fast replies, however if I did buy these alloys, what do you think I should lower my dynamique by?? -60mm??, but will this mean I have to upgarde shocks?? or maybe only lower it by 35mm without putting so much pressure on the shocks??,but would this make much of a noticeable difference?!? :)

cheers cliosev

Clio Dyn 1.2
if i do decide to go with the 15s, and they look stupid on the car, its quite a pricey mistake to make :(

what does any1 else think?

i would also think about, 182 anth wheels, but unmarked second hand ones are like gold dust on here..

cheers cliosev

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
17"

15310892e2b7a8b789654786ef4c9788caead43.jpg