ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ken Block @ Trax

Renaultsport 220T
Was a really disappointing 'show'. Way too much waiting around for just a couple of laps.

What we saw was impressive though.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Dynamique Flamer
He went over the ramp thing but didn't jump quite disappointed with him today actually :dapprove:

shame the course was crap but i mean come on... he could have not been there...

riads got some stellar shots, up later :)

Barge
Steviant. FLOL! Mint.

"That's a good one" *shoves camera in my face* is all I heard for half an hour!

Lee

BMW M2C
I think they were more concerned with getting the competition winners out in the car, rather than letting him put on a proper show. :dapprove:

At least the Codies VIP area had a great BBQ and free drinks. That free Monster energy got me home. :D

Family Bus
Hugely talented guy, but waiting for 40 mins to watch him do one lap, and the same thing every time was a let down really. Didn't see one proper jump. Tsk.

Kudos for him flying over, to Trax of all things, but Im guessing the pay was good!

clio mk2 ph1 172
was really good when he did come out but a few laps was a bit lame for all the waiting, plus that yank mc was really iritating!