ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kent noodle mitt only £1

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Asdas selling kent noodle mitts for only £1 just bought 4 and a glass cloth for £1 too. Just a heads up.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
I love those kent noodle mitts. Ive just lost my last one after washing my car last week so ill be heading to Asda for one!

Clio 197
i have bought a few of these, buy them singularly though because they (weirdly) are on a 2 for £5 offer or £1 each, the microfibres are decent too

I would be interested to see if anyone has done a marring test on these, as I have always stayed away from MF/Noodle mitts.

Stick with the Lambswool ones if I were you...

Clio 197
I would be interested to see if anyone has done a marring test on these, as I have always stayed away from MF/Noodle mitts.

Stick with the Lambswool ones if I were you...

better than a sponge though!

That's like saying eating three tons of Wasabi is better than snorting it. It will still make a mess.

Everyone on DW seems ok with them.

OK being the operative word. Most appear happy to use them on wheels or for dusting.

Nothing wrong with going for it - that's how a new bargain comes about, but I have to say I will be sticking with my lambswool mitts for now.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Used the noodle for over a year and there pretty good, car was swirled when I bought it so I can't really comment on its marrying but I've not seen a noticeable increase in paintwork scaring :)

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Yeah i have a megs lambswool mitt that al be using on my car but these will come in for other peoples cars and my wheels lol