ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kent noodle mitt only £1

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Asdas selling kent noodle mitts for only £1 just bought 4 and a glass cloth for £1 too. Just a heads up.

Arctic 182 & PB 172
I love those kent noodle mitts. Ive just lost my last one after washing my car last week so ill be heading to Asda for one!

Clio 197
i have bought a few of these, buy them singularly though because they (weirdly) are on a 2 for £5 offer or £1 each, the microfibres are decent too

I would be interested to see if anyone has done a marring test on these, as I have always stayed away from MF/Noodle mitts.

Stick with the Lambswool ones if I were you...

Clio 197
I would be interested to see if anyone has done a marring test on these, as I have always stayed away from MF/Noodle mitts.

Stick with the Lambswool ones if I were you...

better than a sponge though!

That's like saying eating three tons of Wasabi is better than snorting it. It will still make a mess.

Everyone on DW seems ok with them.

OK being the operative word. Most appear happy to use them on wheels or for dusting.

Nothing wrong with going for it - that's how a new bargain comes about, but I have to say I will be sticking with my lambswool mitts for now.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Used the noodle for over a year and there pretty good, car was swirled when I bought it so I can't really comment on its marrying but I've not seen a noticeable increase in paintwork scaring :)

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Yeah i have a megs lambswool mitt that al be using on my car but these will come in for other peoples cars and my wheels lol