ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Key fob broken, causing a nightmare!

120d M Sport
Ladies and Gents,

Forgotten from when I had my first Clio how s**t the keys are.

My fob broke the other day as I was turning the key in the petrol cap. Since then it's just fell to bits!

Now I have a working circuit board, a straight key blade, but nothing to hold it together!! Meaning I can't unlock the car, let alone start it! :mad:

It's looking like I'm gonna have to bite the bullet, has anyone else done this and what did they pay? P.S. if anyone has a spare fob lying around please get at me!

Cheers,

Alex

Clio 197
No spare then?

I think replacements are around £120 ish from what i have read. I guess you are pretty desperate given you cant use the Clio so i would bite the bullet and get new from Renault

Astra (H) VXR
I have a key that is surplus to requirements.. Brand new housing.. You could swap the bits over. Send me you address on PM and I will send you it.